Discover The Freedom of Bradelocz!
Hey, I’m Cherie – former Cosmetologist & Natural Hair Care Provider.
There was a time my hair was stuck in some kind of vortex: a continuous, vicious cycle of growth to the top of my shoulders; then breakage to the nape of my neck, growth, and breakage again.
I tried every grease, oil, shampoo, conditioner and other “miracle” product that promised longer hair.
None of them delivered.
And it didn’t help that I was relaxing (over processing) and using way too much heat on my hair.
(And I’m sure my crappy diet and severe nutrient deficiency didn’t help matters either.)
One day I stood there looking in the bathroom mirror… totally DISGUSTED with my hair, and I firmly decided, “Enough is enough!”
Then, I made a decision that changed my life forever.
Now, my hair is down my back and I have true hair freedom… no more straightening, no more worrying about reversion, no more damage – just healthy, growing hair!
Think about this…
We both know that a LOT of us turn to braids (and weaves) in order to:
a.) escape “bad hair days” and having to fuss over & mess with our hair
b.) give the illusion of longer hair because ours won’t grow beyond a certain point
c.) grow our hair out by using them as protective styles
d.) salvage our damaged hair, only to oftentimes face further damage from those “protective” styles
And the “problem” with these styles isn’t the styles in and of themselves, but rather the fact that if you’re not careful with who you allow to do your hair, you may end up losing your edges (or hair, period) if they do it too tightly… ESPECIALLY if you have these styles done frequently.
But imagine with me for a moment:
- Putting braids into your hair ONE TIME and never having to take down and put them in again
- Finally being able to be free from caustic chemical relaxers
- Having healthy, growing hair once and for all
- Being able to embrace your natural texture after all these years of running & hiding from it
Well turn that imagery into reality because all that and MORE is possible with…
Bradelocz? What are those?
Bradelocz are small, thin braids you install one time, then maintain your new growth with a special interweaving technique that doesn’t require gel or wax.
The following video goes into even more detail and answers many of the questions you may have right now. Check it out to learn more and see if Bradelocz are for you.
If you’re like most people…
You’re probably concerned about styling versatility and whether or not you’ll be able to “do anything” with them, right?
Not only that, you’re worried about how they will be perceived at work and if they’ll be “professional” enough.
Well, rest assured that Bradelocz are VERY versatile and can be VERY professional-looking for even the most corporate job!
I’m talking everything from curly roller sets to upswept styles to flat twists to crimped/waved looks and more!
Bradelocz offers you the freedom and versatility to either wear them freestyle (no styling at all) or styled to accommodate any situation!
No need to wait until they’re fully mature, you can begin styling your locs right from the start!
From the corporate office to the home office, Bradelocz can fit into your work environment PERFECTLY!
Braid wearers, you can enjoy the same benefits you have with your extension braids and then some.
Braids are adored by so many women because they offer worry-free hair for at least a month! But permanent braids give you this freedom and more for as long as you decide to keep them in, which could be forever!
Benefits such as:
- Being able to freely go swimming
- No longer being afraid of rain or water parks
- The ability to get up in the morning, tousle a bit and GO
- Saving your hairline from receding
- Need I say more?
NO more itchy synthetic hair or spending money on costly “human” hair! Plus, over time, your Bradelocz™ will grow as long as or even LONGER than any extensions you’ve ever worn!
Grow YOUR OWN hair down to “there“…where ever “there” is for YOU… to your shoulder blades? The middle of your back? Down to your waist or beyond? Bradelocz can get you there!
Get a WEALTH of information in the Bradelocz Guide
You’ve just read all the benefits of growing your own permanent braids with the Bradelocz method; now I want to show you HOW to do it!
The Bradelocz Guide is THE #1 authority & source of information for growing locs from braids and will allow you to become self-sufficient when it comes to your locs. This means, you’ll save money on visits to the salon and just taking pride in the fact that you are growing your beautiful crown of Bradelocz™ yourself!
With the Bradelocz guide, you’ll also learn:
- Preparation & planning tips
- Sizing Chart
- Installation instructions
- Phases and stages they’ll go through
- Care and maintenance
- My personal, month-to-month Bradelocking journal and more
You’ll get to see my hair in its different phases of growth over the course of one year, read experiences I went through, etc.
Now is the time to begin YOUR journey to
That’s right…when you embark upon the Bradelocz™ experience, you will gain freedom from a lot of the hair drama most of us are or have been accustomed to!
- FREEDOM from worrying about your hair on a daily basis…
- FREEDOM from fear of water or of “sweating your hair out”…
- FREEDOM to take your hair care into your own hands and…
- FREEDOM to have healthy, thriving, growing hair with minimal maintenance!
You can have this freedom and learn from the best…the original guide…for LESS than it costs for a trip to the salon!
And what’s even better is that you’ll be well equipped to do it yourself at home, so you save money!
So, go ahead and get it now!
Read & follow these steps for a smooth transaction:
- Click the image above. You’ll be taken to the checkout page.
- If you have a PayPal account: Log in and proceed with the payment process.
- If you do not have a PayPal account: Click the “Pay with credit or debit card” button.
- Click the “Return to Merchant” link, once payment has been made, to get access to your ebook.
- Look for an email from me and if you don’t see the email within 24 hours of purchasing, check your spam/junk folder.