What Are Bradelocz?
Simply put, Bradelocz are locs started with braids BUT… maintained using a special technique I developed and perfected using a simple latch hook.
Who Can Benefit From Bradelocz?
Bradelocz are wonderful for:
- softer textures of hair that would not hold up with other methods
- people who want or need to be able to style their locs IMMEDIATELY after they are put in.
- those who need or desire to be able to get their hair wet and don’t want to worry about unraveling.
What You’ll Learn In The Bradelocz Guide
The Bradelocz Guide was written as a DIY (do-it-yourself) guide, therefore; you’ll be equipped with all the information you need to start and manage your Bradelocz!
So the basic gist of what you’ll learn is:
- How to start them – tips on sectioning & how to determine what size you need to start out with in order to ultimately end up with your desired sized locs
- The phases and stages they will go through and how to deal with those stages and phases
- How to care for them – tips on what and what not to use on them for best results
- How to maintain them and how often, pitfalls to avoid as well as how to correct commonly-made “mistakes”
- Plus you get to see my transformation for the entire first year when I first started my very own set of Bradelocz and more!
About the Author, Cherie King
Hey, I’m Cherie, a former Cosmetologist who, after about 5 years, went on my own quest for the ultimate head of healthy hair.
Shortly thereafter, I decided to stop chemically relaxing my hair, as well as that of others and I became a Natural Hair Care Provider.
I was introduced to the concept of starting my locs with thin braids by a young woman on a hair forum. After spending hours chatting with her about her experiences starting with braids and palm rolling to maintain locs, I KNEW this was the solution for me!
However, I later found that palm rolling was not my cup of tea, so my search for another way led to the latchin’ method being “born”. Locs started with braids, coupled with that technique, brought about what are known today as, Bradelocz.
On a personal note
I’m the wife of my loving husband of 30 years, and mother to 4 wonderful children. We’re originally from Detroit, MI but currently reside in WA State.
Although I no longer practice providing hair care services (except when my daughter has me installing braids for her lol), I still help many people from all over with my articles, videos, and ebook.